Employer: Business Capital Group
We are looking for Call Centre Agents with at least 8 months work experience to work for our Client in Umhlanga. We are preferably looking for well spoken individuals with a high work ethic. Ideal candidates are those who understand that a Contact Centre position is a stepping stone to greater things. We have Telesales positions available.
To support the goals and objectives of the campaign by ensuring that individual sales targets are achieved/exceeded, whilst also contributing towards overall team performance in a consistent, professional and ethical manner
- Initiate sales process referred from lead data. Inform customers of current specials, product information and other related activities. Maintain a high level of understanding of current products and services. Ensure that monthly targets are met.
- Ensure that customer information is correctly and accurately captured onto the various sales support systems. Responsible for responding and following up on all rescheduled calls and pending information.
- Liaising with the various sales channels, support staff, internal/external customers and other relevant personnel in a professional manner that in line with our company values.
- Provide additional support to the contact centre operations in terms of taking calls, handling internal/external client queries as and when required to do so
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Matric, Sales/Marketing Degree/Diploma would be advantageous
- Work Experience
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues
Salary bracket is R4250 – R5000 based on experience + attendance bonus of R360 plus commission
- Mondays to Thursdays – 9 am – 6 pm
- Alternate Thursdays – 8 am to 8 pm
- Fridays – 9 to 4 pm
- Alternate Saturdays – 9 am to 1 pm
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply before Monday, June 6, 2016