The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Computer literacy
- National Diploma
- Degree in Human Resource Management/ Public Admin/ IT will be an added advantage
Skills and competencies
- Good communication skills; Excellent in Microsoft office software
- Ability to analyze statistics
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Provide administrative support services:
- Capture and update data on computer.
- Generate spread sheets.
- Update the system on all data sets.
- Validate data (for quality purpose) to ensure correctness, completeness and consistency.
- Compile routine statistical information/reports.
- Receive, register and track records or documents submitted for further processing in the administration component of the institution.
- Capture routine transactions on computer such as the transfer of information from manual records to electronic documents.
- Provide routine and administrative maintenance services:
- Update and file records. Continuous updating of information on computer for reporting purposes. Maintain OCJ recruitment database.
- Retrieve information required.
ENQUIRIES : Ms D Botha (010) 493 2500
National Office: Midrand and Constitutional Court: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Director Human Resource Management, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X10, Marshalltown, 2107. Applications can also be hand delivered to: The Office of the Chief Justice No 188, 14th Road, Noordwyk, Midrand.