RS Recruitment Servicesis assisting a successful WEB DEVELOPMENT company, to recruit a WEB DESIGNER to be based in their RANDBURG offices, JOHANNESBURG.
Purpose of the position: Our client needs someone who can interact with clients and guide their thinking, take their website requirements and can give it an amazing world-class look and feel. Are you an experienced full-stack web developer that enjoys building innovative web applications, websites and mobile apps, but also likes to manage a team and connect with clients? Do you want to work on rewarding and lively projects that make for entertaining days and require creative (and fun!) problem solving?
What do you get?
The chance to use all your skills and traits and not be boxed into a same-thing-different-day tech environment.
The I-get-to-use-my-brain joys of working on and running projects that have depth and require imagination, learning and solution-finding.
A market-related salary, a relaxed working culture and the worthwhile experience of being part of a vibrant start-up.
Negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications.
Please, only apply if you meet the criteria for this position.
- Send your CV inMS Word formatincluding at least three recent contactable references, including names, surnames, positions, land line and cell numbers and most important, their e-mail addresses.
- Pleaseinclude a head and shoulders photo of yourself.
- Complete a screening questionnaire which may be sent to you. Remember mention your current salary and salary expectations, as well as your notice period in your reply.
Applicants should be/have:
- Minimum 5 year’s developing experience and can comfortably pick up our tech stack, which largely involves Unix-based server technologies and API-rich environments.
- A good communicator who is presentable: We need you to write to, chat to, and see clients.
- Someone who’s tech-focused but also chatty and friendly: We need you to code but also manage team members and build relationships.
- A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
- Passionate about keeping abreast of changes in your chosen area of technology.
- The maturity to work purposefully and steadily under pressure with all kinds of clients.
- The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.
Main job tasks: Interaction with clients, Moulding FSD documents, Guiding client thinking,
Able API integrator (web services, SOAP and REST-ful APIs),
Agile development frameworks (SCRUM, iterative development, JIRA),
Code optimisation, Database optimisation and maintenance
Server-side tech favourites: MySQL, MSSQL, PHP, Node.js,
Zend and Laravel Framework experience a plus
Bootstrap framework familiar
Other helpful skills: Experience with moulding FSD documents, Guiding client thinking,
Able API integrator (web services, SOAP and REST-ful APIs)
Experience with agile development frameworks (SCRUM, iterative development, JIRA)
Code optimisation experience
Graphic and UI optimisation experience
Database optimisation and maintenance experience
Web Developers : 5 to 6 years
This position reports to: DirectorApply before Thursday, November 30, 2017