A vacancy exists in our KFC for a Shift Supervisor. Reporting to the Restaurant Manager this position will be responsible for providing effective supervision of team members in respect of policies, procedures and standards on product, administration, hygiene, maintenance, customer service, labour utilization and employee relations and relieve the Restaurant Manager when required to do so.
- Assist the RGM in the achievement of CHAMPS Standards within the restaurant by ensuring that all employees are focused on exceeding customer expectations for Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product and Speed of Service.
- Manage shifts in accordance with Company policies and procedures including directing the activities of employees in maximising sales, operating efficiency and profitability.
- Allocate responsibilities to each employee on shift and monitor performance accordingly.
- Ensure that all employees follow correct maintenance procedures in accordance with the established maintenance roster and advise RGM of any repairs or maintenance required.
- Ensure that controls and procedures are implemented to protect the safety and security of employees, customers, property, and company funds are maintained by all employees on all shifts under supervision.
- Report to the RGM/RM any aspects of employee relations, customer service, health inspection issues that are likely to affect the operation of the restaurant.
- Assist the RGM/RM to implement restaurant training programmes for staff to enable them to maximise performance and realise their career potential.
- Demonstrate acting as a role model and providing leadership as necessary.
Leadership : 1 year or less
Management : 1 to 2 years