- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF 4 Certificate
- Grade C PRSIRA certificate with 3 years’ experience as a security officer.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), good interpersonal skills.
- Must be prepared to work shifts, weekends and irregular hours.
- The applicant must be physically fit and have no criminal record. Duties:
- Protection of personnel information and property by doing the following.
- Access control including traffic and crowd control, patient safety, guarding and patrolling of buildings.
- Update security registers.
- Work hand in hand with private security personnel.
- Participate in disaster management. Safeguard building keys.
- Report all incidents of security breach to security supervisor and management.
Applications must be submitted to:
Cullinan Care and Rehabilitation Centre.
Private Bag x1005
Cullinan Care and Rehabilitation Centre
Or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.xza
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Enquiries: Ms NA Masigo, Tel No: 012 7347000 X 215