- Degree in Social Work Registration with the South African Council for Social Services Professions. Computer literacy.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- These requirements are in accordance with the Occupational Specific Dispensation.
Competencies and attributes:
- Conversant with acts, policy/legislative Problem solving and decision making, Facilitation skills, Plan, organize, lead and control, Project management, Presentation skill, professionalism, counselling skills, Ability to interpret policy/legislation Conflict management, Training and development, Report writing.
- Time management, Confidentiality, Coaching and mentoring, Understanding of Public Service policy and legislative framework, Service delivery and client orientation, Integrity and honesty, Assertiveness, Willingness to travel, Influence and impact, Ability to network.
- Provide needs-based social work services to offenders through individual attention, group work and community work.
- Conduct research and social work administration.
- Conduct individual assessments.
- Market social work services.
- Monitor and evaluate social work interventions.
- Provide guidance to subordinates and ensure that the requirements of the operational plans are complied with.
- Management of human resources and assets.
NB: Indicate the reference number and position you are applying for on your application form (Z83) and post your complete application to the address as indicated below: Free State/Northern Cape Region: Postal Address: Head Recruitment, Private Bag X20530, Bloemfontein, 9300 Contact person: Ms Mkuni NJ and Mr Monare KE at 051 404 0270 or 051 4040283 Physical Address: 103 Zastron Street, Agrimed Building, Bloemfontein
Find More Details And Application Form Downloads Here