Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
Be a South African citizen
Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
How to apply?
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria are invited to apply for this opportunity by forwarding a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), certified copies of ID and Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why they should be considered for this Learnership Programme to the following email addresses and fax numbers (Quoting the reference number and the area they applying for):
• Potchefstroom – firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 011 358 1365
• Polokwane – email@example.com or fax to 011-358 1367
• Rustenburg – Fax – 011-710-8108
• East Rand – firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 011 358 1367
• Johannesburg – email@example.com
• Lenasia, Brenthurst, Parklane, Garden City – firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 011-358 1367
• Johannesburg North – email@example.com
• Johannesburg South – firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 011 358 1367
• Pretoria – email@example.com
Note: Short-listed candidates must avail themselves for background/credential checks.
Please note that late applications will not be considered. Should you not received a response by 18 November 2016 consider your application unsuccessful.
Go HERE to view post