Are you a Junior Manager in the restaurant, catering, hotel, or related industry?
Are you at the top of your game?
Do you picture yourself being more, doing more?
It’s then time to get fired up with the Nando’s LEAD program! In a joint venture with the University of Johannesburg, Nando’s is offering successful candidates an opportunity to participate in an 7 month leadership program - three month academic program through the University of Johannesburg resulting in a Business Management Certificate; followed by a structured 5 month practical, on-the-job training. Successful completion of the program will result in possible placement as an Assistant Manager within our Restaurants and from there the sky is the limit!
We are calling high flyers in the industry who meet ALL of the following criteria
• Matric with certificate endorsement (a certified copy MUST accompany your application);
• 3-5 years’ experience in restaurants, catering, hotels or a related field;
• 1-2 years’ experience as a junior manager, back of house or front of house manager in restaurants, hotels, catering or a related industry;
• Ability to relocate to Johannesburg at own cost for the duration of the programme;
• Ability to relocate anywhere in South Africa after successful completion of the programme;
• Driver’s license (preferable)
Please ensure you submit your Matric Certificate to together with your application Please note that no late applications will be considered and the programme starts on 01 March 2017!
Duties & Responsibilities
Meet minimum programme requirements of both the university component, as well as the Nando’s practical training to ensure successful completion, sign-off and placement as an Assistant Restaurant Manager for Nando’s.