- Possession of Access or District Health Information System (DHIS) or Tier.net.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification.
- A qualification in Office administration/Public administration/Management.
- At least 1 year extensive working within Hospital environment.
- Experience in Data management skills and analysis.
- Good telephone etiquette, good interpersonal skills.
- Advance computer skills.
- Data capturing skills, ability to file patients record systematically.
- Poses a good work ethic.
- Must poses a course in data management , advanced computer literacy proficiency in MS Word, Power point, Excel and Internet.
- Willingness to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work with wide range of internal and external partners.
- Daily retrieving of patient’s files, collection 0f patient’s raw data from relevant PHC services points registers/data sources into computers.
- Communication with patients.
- Typing MEMOS, sending e-mails, scanning and faxing documents.
- Reproducing and making copies.
- Daily coordination of all related activities, participate during compilation of reports.
- Capturing of patient’s raw data within specified time frames.
- Verification of data for consistency, completeness and accuracy.
- Consolidate data.
- Liaise with professional nurses on data management issues.
- Support facility manager on data management issues.
- Support the facility management to compile the monthly and quarterly data.
- Systematically daily filling of patients records including blood records.
- Arrange office supplies.
- Provide highly quality administration support to the teams.
- Capture and circulate minutes. Form part of the multi-disciplinary team.
Applications must be delivered to :
The Fields Building
427 Hilda Street
Cnr Hilda and Burnett
or post to:
P.O Box 9514
or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Enquiries: Mr. T.J Mokhopa (012) 451 9035