SHOE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
Do you know somebody who is UNEMPLOYED and who would like to have the opportunity to become Nationally Qualified in Manufacturing Processes? (NQF Level 2)?
- If the answer is YES – Read this advert carefully
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP?
- A learnership is a vocational (i.e. education based on occupation or employment) education and training programme which facilitates the linkage between structured learning and work experience in order to obtain a registered qualification.
- It combines theory and workplace practice into a qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
- The learnership programme will last until competency is achieved - approximately
10 to 12 months.
- Successful learners will sign a contract with the company and the FP&M SETA.
- The learners will be paid an allowance per week (full 5 days per week – same hours as the factory) to attend the learnership.
- The payment is intended to cover transport and food costs whilst learning takes place. (You will be paid to learn!)
* THIS IS NOT A JOB – IT IS A LEARNING OPPORTUNITY *
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT?
- The person must be currently unemployed.
- The person must be prepared to go through an appropriate testing method including DRUG and PREGNANCY test
- Preference will be given to people who have a Matric Certificate (copy of your certificate must be submitted with your cv) AND HAVE A MINIMUM OF STANDARD 8 MATHS.
- If you do not have a matric, you must attach a copy of your last school results.
- The person must be in the possession of a valid South African (ID) Identification Document (certified copy of your ID must be submitted with your cv).
IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES TO SUBMIT CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS OF ACADEMIC RECORD, IDENTITY DOCUMENT AND ANY SCHOOL TESTIMONIALS AND BANKING DETAILS, FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN ELIMINATION FROM THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
Fax applications to +27(0)0865775679
Contact: 021-507 9700 ext. 9798
Subscribe to receive jobs on you're email