SM Healthcare Placements is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals for the position of Medical Officer based Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal for an exciting role within an International NGO in the health care field.
Interested applicants should send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The following are the qualifications, experience, knowledge and attributes requirements:
Education, Training and Experience
• MPS registration
• HPCSA registration
• Surgical experience
• Experience/knowledge in Primary Health care/ community health HIV and AIDS
• Strong counselling skills
• Good organisational and administrative skills
• Ability to handle a varied, busy and pressurized work load with competing demands on time
• Ability to work in a team and independently
• Proven communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Drivers licence and willingness to travel
Key performance areas
• Provide care and treatment to clients in the HIV and TB programmes at primary healthcare facilities
• Provide clinical and adherence support to clients with treatment failure in the HIV and TB programmes
• Provide training and on-site mentoring to DOH staff
• provision of technical advice to ARV and HIV clinical services including training, mentoring, operationalization, referral, data management and distribution of materials.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants, who have not been contacted within 2 - 3 weeks of the closing date, should assume that their application has not been successful.
SM Healthcare Placements is an equal opportunity employer.
NB: jobs that require an up-front payment are scams. Your discretion is advised.
Subscribe to receive jobs on you're email